Invited Talks 💬
Back to the Data Engineering Course - 2023 Spring (AI5308/AI4005)
I invited several speakers to GIST AI colloquium regarding to our course. The colloquium will be on every Thursday 16:00-17:30, TED hall (2F), AI Graduate School (S7). Please mark the below sessions on your calendar and attend them. If you missed the session, please watch the recorded video.
- March 30: Developing machine learning systems at Naver Shopping, Wonyoung Shin
- April 6: MLOps at Naver Shopping, Byeongjo Kim and Shengzhe Li
- May 15: KoAlpaca: Advancing Korean language models through instruction-following using Alpaca dataset, Junbum Lee
- May 18: Trustworthy federated learning, Sungwon Han
- May 25: MLOps and use cases at MakinaRocks, Youngsub Lim
- For convenience, you can consider taking the AI5001 (AI Colloquium) together with my class.